Xbox one emulator is a console imitating android application with the help of which you can simulate the handpicked games of the Xbox games in your android phone.
This Xbox app brings together your friends and you can get connected to the gaming community. With this app you can control Xbox one and even you can buy new games form the store and with your gaming life all in one place. The Xbox apps keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
- With this app you can see what your friends are up to on the Xbox live
- You can share updates and game clips
- You can want and interact with the game content
- You can buy games form the play store.
- You can use this app to navigate using your device keyboard and touch.
- One of the best thing is that you can use this app as media controller.
Some of the updates
- The main problem with this app was of frequent crashes now those general app crashes are fixed.
- The general navigation performance of this app is improved.
- Bugs are fixed to provide you world class gaming experience
The name of this file is Xbox Emulator and the current version of this is v.1.9.1 and in order to use this you have to go for android version 4.0 and above. The rating of this emulator is 3 out of 5 and you require 17.34 MB of space in order to install it. And the best thing to know that at present there are more than 500,000 user. The category of this app is free entertainment app and the content rating of this app is Android 19 and above. This app works in all the device which supports 19 api and above.
You can visit the official website of Microsoft to know more about this game.
How to install?
- First of all you have to download the APk file, search in for in the leading websites which offer the free download of the APK file and download it.
- The second step is to enable the unknown source for that purpose you need to go to setting and enable the unknown source and then you can install the emulator.
- Once you have done with the installation now you can open the emulator.